Correct spelling for TERANE
We think the word terane is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for terane
- derange Persons with delicate stomachs should abstain from oranges at dessert, because their acidity is likely to derange the digestive organs.
- tearing At last Sandy drew a sharp, short breath, and blurted out what he had to say, as if it was tearing out his lungs.
- tehran A suggestion was made that the company's operations should be confined at first to the foreign export, which would have returned a good profit, and that afterwards a beginning should be made at Tehran, to prove to the people that the monopoly would really give them better tobacco, and not raise prices, which the company claimed would be the result of their system.
- terence Terence rose from his chair, more colorless than ever, the knuckles of one hand resting upon the table.
- tern To tell the Turnip from the Tern, A thing which everyone should learn, Observe the Tern up in the air, See how he turns, and now compare Him with this in-ert veg-et-able, Who thus to turn is quite unable, For he is rooted to the spot, While as we see, the Tern is not: He is not always doomed to be Thus bound to earth e-tern-ally For "cooked to a tern" may be inferred, To change the Turnip to a bird.
- terrain In many places, especially in the northern part of the peninsula, the rocky surface of the terrain is perforated by natural wells or sink-holes, which are called cenotes locally.
- Terran And that duty is to establish, not a Terran Empire, but a Galactic Empire-a single, consolidated government for every planet in the galaxy.
- Terrance Also joining the club was NBA Draft prospect, 18-year-old high school star from Tulsa, Oklahoma named Terrance Ferguson, a 67" (201 cm) shooting guard who joined Adelaide rather than commit to playing college basketball.
78 words made from the letters terane
3 letter words made from terane:
4 letter words made from terane:
5 letter words made from terane:
6 letter words made from terane:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from