Correct spelling for TERRITOR
We think the word territor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for territor
- terrier As he did so, the hat disappeared, and a small brown terrier dog appeared in its place.
- territory They are used by all the Indian tribes of the Hudson's Bay territory; and were it not for them these people would be confined to one place for months together, and could not follow the deer or other game.
- terror She started, and looked at me with terror.
- trait Stannard hated to be thought unprepared for any trait in a fellow-man-good or bad.
- traitor "I should feel a traitor to give the girl up," he said.
- trite All the old, trite conventions were live issues with Adee.
82 words made from the letters territor
3 letter words made from territor:
5 letter words made from territor:
Misspelling of the day