Correct spelling for TERRORFING
We think the word terrorfing is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for terrorfing
- debriefing They coordinate ASW information-gathering throughout the battle group, operate various under-sea warfare and non-under-sea warfare related sensor systems to extract, analyze and classify data obtained; perform specified pre-flight, in-flight and post-flight operations in a multitude of naval aircraft serving anti-surface, USW, mine countermeasures, electronic, counter-narcotics, and land and sea rescue missions performance; operate tactical support center systems to analyze and classify USW and non-USW data; assist in aircrew briefing and debriefing; and provide data base information to the tactical commander for use in prescribing mission objectives and tactics.
- deriving All accidents, whether they be qualities or actions, we necessarily suppose to have some support; and this we call substance, deriving the term from the Latin, or hypostasis, if we choose to borrow from the Greek.
- devouring Again the teeth of the devouring poison fastened on him, and, when it left him, a grey pallor had settled upon the face.
- Deferring Deferring to his wish Mrs. Gaunt glided to other matters, and was naturally led to speak of the prospects of their Church, and the possibility of reconverting these islands.
- Doffing In another moment the waltz fainted out, to be succeeded by a deux-temps, and presently the host, in his crimson cloak, was doffing his plumed hat before her.
- Reefing To the southward of Mackay, is available for small vessels drawing 8 or 9 feet of water, and may possibly require beaconing, as it is likely to be availed of, in consequence of its close proximity to Grass-Tree Mountain, where gold reefing promises shortly to be in operation.
- proofing Historically, some arrows used for the proofing of armour used copper vanes.
394 words made from the letters terrorfing
3 letter words made from terrorfing:
4 letter words made from terrorfing:
5 letter words made from terrorfing:
Misspelling of the day