How to spell THAKES correctly?
If you've unintentionally typed "thakes" instead of the intended word, a few correct suggestions could be "takes", "thanes" or "thanks". These alternatives capture different meanings, varying from "to capture or seize" to "a nobleman" or expressing gratitude. Carefully proofreading your text will help eliminate such misspellings.
List of suggestions on how to spell thakes correctly
- cakes My sister baked three delicious cakes for my birthday party.
- chokes The smoke from the fire chokes my lungs.
- fakes He was caught selling fakes of famous paintings at the auction.
- hakes I always get the hakes with my fries.
- hikes During the summer, my family enjoys taking hikes in the mountains.
- lakes Lakes in Ontario are some of the most beautiful places in the world.
- Phages Some scientists believe that the phages could help to clean up our environment.
- quakes The region occasionally quakes due to the tectonic activity below the earth's surface.
- shakers The bartenders reached for the shakers and began to mix drinks.
- shakes She shakes her head and says no.
- takers The takers in society often exploit the givers, causing an imbalance in power and resources.
- takes Bob takes the trash out every Saturday.
- teaks The yacht has beautiful teaks deck.
- Thais Thais is a traditional dance form from Thailand.
- thales Thales was a pre-Socratic philosopher from Miletus who is considered one of the Seven Sages of Greece.
- thanes To join the club, you must be a thanes.
- thanks Thanks for helping me with my project, I couldn't have done it without you.
- thaws As the weather warms, the ice thaws and the river begins to flow again.
- thebes I heard that thebes is a really nice city to visit.
- themes The themes of the novel were love, loss, and redemption.
- Theses I have prepared the Theses for you.
- threes There were threes of people gathered outside the stadium waiting for the doors to open.
- throes As the storm grew stronger, the boat was tossed about in the throes of the waves.
- tykes My little tykes are so cute.
- wakes She wakes up at 6:00 am every morning to go for a run.
Misspelling of the day