Correct spelling for THEIFT
We think the word theift is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for theift
- heft Did yo' ebber feel the heft ob his trunk he brought aboard, sah?
- shift We'll move you back to the day-shift.
- theft He swore by the name of his patron saint that he knew nothing of the black fox and had had no part in the theft.
- theist 2. The felicity of the theist.
- thief Corney was her brother, and must for ever be her brother, were he the worst thief under the sun!
- thrift Each year, almost, of the seventeenth century witnessed fresh swarms of these foreign adventurers settling on the island, interrupted in their operations only by the Confederation of Kilkenny, but multiplying faster and faster after the destruction of that truly national government, until at the time now under our consideration, "Scotch thrift," as it is called, had become the chief virtue of most of the owners of land-Scotch thrift, which is but another name for greed.
- thrifty I store up food for winter, as all wise and thrifty people do."
- Thefts But the exchange values of different kinds of thefts bother me most, they are so illogical.
30 words made from the letters theift
4 letter words made from theift:
Misspelling of the day
- almost on one
- art promoted
- more environmentfriendly