Correct spelling for THEIFTS
We think the word theifts is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for theifts
- theft The theft he was ready to forgive, the punishment he could not.
- Thefts On leaving home I had not forgotten the swans, which were my great pets: such favourites, indeed, that I very much fear they induced me on more than one occasion to commit small thefts for them; since the slices of bread with which my pockets were crammed, had been rather surreptitiously obtained from the domestic larder.
- shifts Shifts the scene unto the sea, Nears a port a stately sail; Joyful seems the crew to be, Dream they not of misery From an approaching gale.
- thrifts Re-grant thy favour! Take me by the hand And lead me back again to thine own land, The nook supreme, the sanctum in the glen Where pixies walk,-unknown to peevish men And shrew-like women whom no faith uplifts! Show me the place where Nature keeps the gifts She most approves, and where the song-birds dwell, And I'll forego the land of little thrifts.
- hefts When bootes and shoes are torne up to the lefts, Coblers must thrust their awles up to the hefts.
- theists In connection with this we have cause to consider the true meaning and use of two terms often hurled at theists as weapons of attack.
- bechanced According to text and scripture, now I relate a certain adventure, which bechanced in the realm of Brittany, in days long gone before.
90 words made from the letters theifts
3 letter words made from theifts:
4 letter words made from theifts:
5 letter words made from theifts:
Misspelling of the day
- be at the head of
- growing along ground
- had dent