Correct spelling for THEMAIN
We think the word themain is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for themain
- haman 3:10 And the king took his ring from his hand, and gave it unto Haman the son of Hammedatha the Agagite, the Jews' enemy.
- herman With the gratuitous promise to stand by us in trouble of any kind, Herman excused himself, and returned to watch the play about the roulette table.
- human Then I heard voices-human voices.
- main The main entrance is tucked away a hundred yards or so down an unobtrusive turning off Brixton Hill.
- remain Would it be better to remain here?
- sherman "Then we are come to a full stop," said Roger Sherman.
- teeming Progress had been the keynote of her upbringing, and she was teeming with energy which she had no hope could ever be used to help along that for which she felt her ambitions rising.
- theme There is always a situation, dramatic in proportion to the abruptness of the beginning, and a few glances will fasten attention upon the real theme.
- then Now, then, go on, mother!
- therein Here was Carcasses business unexpectedly moved by him, but what was done therein appears in my account of his case in writing by itself.
- thermal Here again the determining factors of what is the economical load are the fuel and labor cost balanced against the thermal efficiency.
- thiamine Allicin became a model for medicinal chemistry efforts to create other thiamine disulfides.
- thin She was young, very thin and ill, evidently, and her eyes had tears in their depths.
- thumping That he also knew that the rabbit might have, and very likely had, moved since thumping was also clear and he was taking no chance of over-running his game.
- thymine However, correct DNA structure can form even when the bases are not paired via hydrogen bonding; that is, the bases pair thanks to hydrophobicity, as studies have shown using DNA isosteres (analogues with same number of atoms), such as the thymine analogue 2,4-difluorotoluene (F) or the adenine analogue 4-methylbenzimidazole (Z).
- Hemming Her work-basket and a pile of white ruffles which she had been hemming were on the table, but moved by a feeling of their utter triviality in the midst of a tragedy she vaguely understood, she swept them hurriedly into a chair, and came over to lay her hand upon his arm.
- Teaming The fight also represented Barkers first outing with his new representatives Matchroom Sport after splitting from long time promoter Mick Hennessey, Barker described teaming up with Barry and Eddie Hearn at Matchroom as the "best thing to do" and said that he felt moving promoters would "benefit my career.
- Than And then he is not frank; he must have more to tell than he tells.
- Them Have to keep them, I guess."
- Thumbing The last time I saw his honour he was cashier to a bank at Cincinnati, thumbing American bank-notes-dirtier work than is ever practised in the lowest grade of the law, as any one would say if he had ever had any American bank-notes in his possession.
- Lehman In determining the absolute quantities of nutrient substances required by the system, Lehman observes that there are three magnitudes especially to be considered.
- Thurman Thurman took the receiver from his head with a slow smile of satisfaction.
- a-listers In March 2014, Silver Oak Cellars was visited by Hollywood A-listers Drew Barrymore, Reese Witherspoon, and Cameron Diaz.
232 words made from the letters themain
5 letter words made from themain:
3 letter words made from themain:
4 letter words made from themain:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up