Correct spelling for THENDER
We think the word thender is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for thender
- bender Then Pine-bender wept and prayed and made many a fair promise; but Theseus would not hear him.
- fender Corbario backed till his heels were against the fender, and tried to smile.
- gender There's only the feminine gender for that.
- hinder I shall tell her that she must not hinder Mollie or Kester from coming to see you.
- lender If the ship be lost the lender loses his whole money; but if it returns in safety, then he shall receive back his principal, and also the premium stipulated to be paid, however it may exceed the usual or legal rate of interest."
- mender Madame Defarge set wine before the mender of roads called Jacques, who doffed his blue cap to the company, and drank.
- render This would render the anchorage quite smooth in all weather, and as safe for shipping as the Liverpool docks.
- sender Temple had been previously warned by me to avoid speaking of my father at Riversley; but I was now in such a boiling state of happiness, believing that my father would certainly appear as he had done at Dipwell farm, brilliant and cheerful, to bear me away to new scenes and his own dear society, that I tossed the valentine to my aunt across the breakfast-table, laughing and telling her to guess the name of the sender.
- tender I have a tender heart!
- theater He told his mother he should not be home to supper; and to get rid of the time before the ball, he went to the theater: thence, at ten o'clock, to "Woodbine Villa," and soon found himself one of a motley group.
- thence And thence we took ship to Scarborough.
- thinner The walls are mostly thinner at the top than at the base.
106 words made from the letters thender
4 letter words made from thender:
5 letter words made from thender:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by