Correct spelling for THEY
We think the word they is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for they
- thea They were both tired and Thea was having one of the attacks of depression from which she often suffered.
- then Then he turned and leapt to the door.
- trey "Take your poor little all?-the fruit of those privations that have made me so unhappy! are you mad, Joseph?" cried the old woman, visibly torn between her dogged faith in the coming trey, and the sacrilege of accepting such a sacrifice.
- whey A decoction of good hay with some marine salt, or nitrate of potash; a decoction of pellitory or wall-wort, of ground-ivy, or whey, or buttermilk, likewise acidulated, and which the cattle are very partial to, will in every way be suitable for their use.
- Hey The little rabbit put the fifty cent piece in his knapsack and hopped along, and by and by Parson Owl, who sat winking and blinking in his Hollow Tree House, called out to the little rabbit as he hopped over the dry leaves: " Hey, there!
- The 10,616. Where did you get the 21s?
- Thee And what did thee then?
- Them 78. Do you knit these things for the purpose of selling them?
- Thew Jocelyn Thew stepped on tiptoe across the deck as far as the rail and returned in a few minutes.
- They 117. Do they give any reason for that?
- Thy And how couldst thou find it in thy heart to leave the bairns and me alone?
- they'd They'd arrest a 14 year old's parents.
7 words made from the letters they
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends