How to spell THIERS correctly?
If you accidentally typed "thiers" instead of "theirs", fret not! Autocorrect can play tricks on us all. The correct spelling, "theirs", is a possessive pronoun that signifies something belonging to a group or a person. It's always good to double-check those spellings to avoid any confusion!
List of suggestions on how to spell thiers correctly
- Hers She forgot her purse, but luckily hers was still on the table.
- HIES Henry avoided HIES by jumping over the ditch.
- therms The gas bill showed the usage in therms rather than cubic feet.
- thews The athlete's impressive thews enabled her to lift twice her own weight.
- Thieves The thieves stole all the valuable jewels from the museum.
- thighs I felt embarrassed when I saw the size of her thighs.
- thinners I need some thinners to reduce the thickness of my paint.
- thins She thins her hair every few months because it tends to get too voluminous.
- thirds I have three thirds of the ingredients that I need.
- thirst I have a thirst for knowledge and love learning new things.
- ties The family ties were very strong, and they always stayed connected no matter what happened.
Misspelling of the day