Correct spelling for THIFT
We think the word thift is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for thift
- gift Indeed, no gift to me of slaves or land is perfect, until I have accepted it.
- haft A royal weapon," examining the haft, which was dark-red then, although it is now black with age.
- heft He'd been prospecting down the creek, carried his pick over his shoulder-threaded through the eye in the heft of his big-bladed, short-handled shovel that hung behind-and his gold-dish under his arm.
- lift Another time I'll give you a lift, be sure of that!"
- rift The testimony of this clerk that the box presented by the district attorney had not come from their store, was the only rift in the otherwise dense cloud of incriminating evidence for the State, and the prosecution closed its case with perceptible gloom hanging over every person connected with the defense, and the jury was grave of face, as men well may be who have the life of a fellow being in their hands.
- shaft But where Hetty waited the banks were higher, and the red ball on the horizon sent a level shaft down the lane between them.
- shift Were they thrown into open competition with wild forms, or, better said, were they left to shift for themselves under natural conditions, many or most of the types would no doubt soon die out.
- shifty Greece, as the result of her shifty and even treacherous attitude, will get very little consideration.
- sift Sift into the batter three cups of flour and one heaping teaspoonful of baking powder.
- taft But most of all, as President Taft has urged, greater speed and certainty and less technicality in court trials for crime-a reform of our legal procedure.
- theft But, as it chanced, Queen Morgan le Fay looked back even as Arthur and Sir Ontzlake came forth from the forest, and seeing them, she knew at once that her theft had been discovered, and that she was pursued.
- theist The theist is a man firmly persuaded of the existence of a Supreme Being equally good and powerful, who has formed all extended, vegetating, sentient, and reflecting existences; who perpetuates their species, who punishes crimes without cruelty, and rewards virtuous actions with kindness.
- thief Lord Gartley marry the sister of a thief!
- third The third night out the mischief happened.
- thirst I shall die of thirst and starvation here."
- thirty About thirty yards from where we stand.
- thrift Almost countless schemes have been devised to instil, encourage and develop the thrift idea.
- thrifty "I have to admit that Chatterer is thrifty," continued Happy Jack, quite as if he hadn't been interrupted.
- tuft He knelt down, and dug in the earth with his finger nails, and devoutly buried his old pipe underneath a tuft of flowers.
- That Ses I, "What was that?"
- Thefts All complaints with regard to gold thefts have actually disappeared; one no longer hears of complaints as to the operation of the pass law; while latterly, as Her Majesty's Government must be well aware, the Chamber of Mines and other bodies of the Witwatersrand have repeatedly expressed their satisfaction with the stringent way in which the liquor law has been upheld.
3 words made from the letters thift
4 letter words made from thift:
Misspelling of the day