How to spell THIKNES correctly?
If you accidentally misspelled "thiknes", fret not, as we've got some suggestions to fix it. Consider replacing it with "thickness", a commonly misspelled word. Alternatively, you could use "width" or "breadth", depending on the context. Remember to proofread your work to ensure accuracy!
List of suggestions on how to spell thiknes correctly
- thanes The thanes were loyal to their king and followed him into battle.
- thickness The thickness of the paper determines its durability.
- thinks She thinks that it will rain today.
- thinners He used thinners to dilute the paint for the walls.
- thinness The model's extraordinary thinness caused concern among health experts and the public.
- thins She thins out her garden every year to make room for new plants.
- thrones The battle for the thrones raged on, with different factions vying for power and control.
Misspelling of the day