How to spell THINDER correctly?
If you've encountered the misspelling "thinder", fear not! The correct suggestion would be "thunder", referring to the loud rumbling sound that accompanies lightning during a storm. Remember to double-check your spellings to ensure clear and accurate communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell thinder correctly
- binder I need to get a new binder for all of my school papers.
- finder Using a metal detector, the treasure hunter was able to locate a valuable artifact with ease thanks to his trusty finder.
- kinder She is much kinder to animals than she is to humans.
- minder The elderly woman hired a minder to help with daily tasks around the house.
- thinker Albert Einstein was a great thinker whose ideas revolutionized physics.
- thinner My goal is to become thinner.
- thinners The chemicals to remove the grease from the pan will take a while to thinners.
- thunder I heard a loud sound that I believe was thunder.
- thunders The sky gets dark and thunders shake the earth during a storm.
- thundery The sky looked ominous as it grew darker and thundery clouds began to gather.
- tinder I'm looking for a date tonight, so I'm using Tinder.
- winder The winder on my watch is broken, so I have to wind it manually.
Misspelling of the day