How to spell THINER correctly?
If you meant to spell "thiner" but it's incorrect, here are some alternative suggestions: "thinner" or "tanner". The word "thinner" means something with a smaller diameter, while "tanner" refers to a person who tans animal hides. Using the correct words enhances your writing and prevents any confusion or misinterpretation.
List of suggestions on how to spell thiner correctly
- shiner He got a shiner after getting into a fight at the bar.
- thane The thane of Cawdor was sentenced to death for his treachery.
- thin She felt self-conscious about her thin frame as she walked into the crowded room.
- thingy They were playing with the thingy on the table.
- think I always find it helpful to take a moment to think before making an important decision.
- thinker A great thinker of the 20th century, Albert Einstein's contributions to physics and philosophy have had a lasting impact on our understanding of the world.
- thinned The trees were thinned out to make room for a new building.
- thinner I need to buy a thinner brush for painting the details.
- thinners She used the dishwasher to clean the pots and pans and the thinners.
- thins She thins out her old clothes every year and donates them to charity.
- thunder The sound of the thunder woke me up in the middle of the night.
- whiner I'm not a whiner, I'm acomplainer.
Misspelling of the day