How to spell THINES correctly?
If you meant to say "things" but accidentally typed "thines", don't worry! Autocorrect can sometimes play tricks on us. The correct spelling is indeed "things". However, double-checking, proofreading or utilizing spell-check tools can help prevent such misspellings in the future.
List of suggestions on how to spell thines correctly
- Hines Hines was surprised when he found out he won the lottery.
- thanes King Thanes wishes to settle the dispute between his two neighboring realms.
- thinks She thinks that she will be able to finish the project by the end of the week.
- thinners I need some thinners to take the grease off of my cooking oil.
- thinness The thinness of the ice made me nervous about skating on the pond.
- tines I need to get a new pair of tines for my fork.
- whines The dog whines when he wants to go on a walk.
Misspelling of the day