How to spell THINNKS correctly?
If you accidentally typed "thinnks" instead of "thinks", don't worry! It happens to the best of us. To correct this misspelling, consider replacing the double 'n' with just one. Simple errors like these are common and can be resolved easily. Keep an eye out for similar typos in the future!
List of suggestions on how to spell thinnks correctly
- chinks I need to fix the chinks in my armor before I go into battle.
- things I need to organize all of my things before I move to my new apartment.
- think I think that she will really enjoy the surprise party we have planned for her.
- thinks He thinks deeply before making any decisions.
- thinners She decided to use some paint thinners to make the paint easier to apply.
- thinness The artist captured the delicate thinness of the model's waist in his painting.
- thins She thins her soup with a splash of water to make it last longer.
Misspelling of the day