How to spell THSED correctly?
If you mistakenly typed "thsed", fret not! Here are a few plausible suggestions to fix this misspelling. You could consider typing "these", "shed", "tossed" or "haste" instead. Correcting such errors will ensure clear communication and avoid any confusion.
List of suggestions on how to spell thsed correctly
- based The company's new product line is based on customer feedback.
- cased They cased the jewelry store before planning the robbery.
- chased The dog chased after the tennis ball.
- dosed The doctor dosed the patient with the appropriate medication.
- eased The medication eased the pain in my back.
- fused Nate and Tony were fused together when the bomb went off.
- HOSED Jeff got HOSED on his car.
- Mused She sat silently and mused about where her life was headed.
- nosed She has a big nosed which is why she can't fit in the small clothes.
- phased The project will be phased over the next three years.
- posed She posed for a photograph in her lingerie.
- teased She was teased by her friends all day long.
- thawed The meat had thawed completely after being in the refrigerator overnight.
- Themed My birthday is themed Around the World!
- These I have these cookies for you.
- Theses She diligently worked on her theses for months, pouring over research and revising her arguments until they were fully developed.
- third The third party was present at the meeting.
- Those Those eyes are unforgettable
- thread What's the point of a thread if you can't use it to hang your coat?
- thud I heard a loud thud as the box fell off the shelf.
- Tossed I tossed my salad with oil and vinegar.
- used I used to be an athlete, but now I'm just a waste of space.
- wised She wised up after she realized that trusting him was a mistake.
Misspelling of the day