Correct spelling for TIET
We think the word tiet is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for tiet
- diet And the fact that diet, temperature, health and disease, accidents and old age, all have their effects on mental manifestations is matter of everyday observation.
- tet Reorganized and redesignated 30 January 1942 as Headquarters and Headquarters Battery, 101st Division Artillery Disbanded 15 August 1942; concurrently reconstituted in the Army of the United States as Headquarters and Headquarters Battery, 101st Airborne Division Artillery, and activated at Camp Claiborne, Louisiana Inactivated 30 November 1945 in France Allotted 25 June 1948 to the Regular Army Activated 6 July 1948 at Camp Breckinridge, Kentucky Inactivated 27 May 1949 at Camp Breckinridge, Kentucky Activated 25 August 1950 at Camp Breckinridge, Kentucky Inactivated 1 December 1953 at Camp Breckinridge, Kentucky Activated 15 May 1954 at Fort Jackson, South Carolina Reorganized and redesignated 1 July 1956 as Headquarters, Headquarters and Service Battery, 101st Airborne Division Artillery Reorganized and redesignated 25 April 1957 as Headquarters and Headquarters Battery, 101st Airborne Division Artillery Inactivated 15 June 2005 at Fort Campbell, Kentucky Activated 16 October 2014 at Fort Campbell, Kentucky Campaign participation credit World War II: Normandy (with arrowhead); Rhineland (with arrowhead); Ardennes-Alsace; Central Europe Vietnam: Counteroffensive, Phase III; Tet Counteroffensive; Counteroffensive, Phase IV; Counteroffensive, Phase V; Counteroffensive, Phase VI; Tet 69/Counteroffensive; Summer-Fall 1969; Winter-Spring 1970; Sanctuary Counteroffensive; Counteroffensive, Phase VII; Consolidation I; Consolidation II; Southwest Asia: Defense of Saudi Arabia; Liberation and Defense of Kuwait; War on Terrorism: Campaigns to be determined Iraq: Liberation of Iraq, Transition of Iraq Note: the official Army lineage, published 15 February 2015, lists "Campaigns to be determined".
- tibet If we say that religion is identified with the government in Tibet and forms an imperium super imperium in India, we may compare its position in the Far East to native states under British rule.
- tie Between blood tie an' noble loyalty to your good deed in its beginnin'....
- tied How is she going to get it when she is tied down in the grammar school room with a book before her eyes?
- tier Swifter than the play of light there flashed before her another scene, a crowded amphitheatre of faces, tier upon tier, eager, rapt, listening, and upon the stage the singer holding, swaying, compelling them to her will.
- tilt And all she has to do to bring Peyton alongside is to tilt her chin invitin'.
- tint This mould has a roseate tint, and occurs in patches on the dead leaves lying upon the ground; the threads are erect and branched above, bearing chains of oblong, somewhat spindle-shaped spores, or, perhaps more accurately, conidia.
- ties The well swoln ties an equal homage claim, And either shoulder has its share of fame; His sumptuous watch-case, tho' conceal'd it lies, Like a good conscience, solid joy supplies.
5 words made from the letters tiet
Misspelling of the day
- acquit ion
- athletic event
- athletic events