Correct spelling for TIFFAN
We think the word tiffan is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for tiffan
- divan He led her to a divan and sat beside her.
- fan "I am looking for my fan, Mr. Grahame," said Florence, stopping.
- stiffen She stopped short in her search and seemed to stiffen.
- tan The little patch of front porch with the green chairs and tan-linen covers.
- tiff This is a tiff; he'd soon talk 'em out of it if he had the chance, and what I propose to do is to give him the chance.
- tiffany On the train enroute, "Red" decided he had to get Elizabeth a silver spoon with the name " Tiffany" on it.
- tin But now Martin was lost again.
- titan For, quick of impulse, the Poet- Titan smiled and frowned often.
- titian A picture by Titian, again, may be worth thousands, but it is worth thousands only to the man who can enjoy it.
- DIFF Captain Compilation" BMG Publishing cd given away to 500 at Edinburgh Festival album + 8 instrumentals Distraction "Distraction" Promo CDR EMI Album (diff running order) "Distraction" Promo CDR EMI Album revised track order "Distraction" Promo CDR Metropolis mastering Album Sampler "Distraction" Promo CDR Metropolis mastering Alternate version "Distraction" Promo CDR EMI 207 9982 Album Sampler includes 6 tracks "Distraction" Promo CDR Universal Publishing Album Sampler (11 tracks) + 8 instrumental versions
- anti-british It would be as impolitic to forget that the Mahomedans have held steadfastly aloof from the anti-British movement of the last few years and represent on the whole a great conservative force, as to create the impression amongst the Hindus at large, of whom the vast majority are still our friends, that we are disposed to visit upon them the disloyalty of what is after all a small section of their community by unduly favouring the Mahomedans at their expense.
- current-day In 1536, Spanish seaman Pedro de Mendoza established a fort and port in current-day San Telmo (about one kilometre south of the current Buenos Aires city centre) and called it Santa María del Buen Aire ("Our Lady of the Good Air").
29 words made from the letters tiffan
3 letter words made from tiffan:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all