Correct spelling for TIIMES
We think the word tiimes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for tiimes
- time What time is it now?"
- timer He'll scrutinize every word, for it's the letter of a long-timer; his first one, too.
- times "What is one woman more or less in times like these?
- ties The brethren were bound together only by the ties of charity.
- Tidies He dusts and tidies; some few hours later he even slips on his aunt's skirt and bodice, wraps his head in a shawl, and boldly allows those neighbours who are astir to see what they believe to be Mrs. Owen.
- dims The dew-drop which, at morning's dawn, rests upon the half-oped bud, is like the tear which dims the infant's speaking eye when his childish glee has been reproved by the voice of affection.
- tames Despite cohesion, he grinds rocks to powder; despite chemical affinity, he transmutes into myriads of different forms the few elements of which all matter consists; despite the resistless power of the thunderbolt, he tames electricity to be his servant or his harmless toy. With water and fire he moulds into shape mighty masses of metal; he shoots, at a sustained speed beyond that of birds, across valleys and through mountain ranges; he unites seas which continents had separated; there is nothing in the whole earth which he has not subdued, or does not hope to subdue, to his use. There is hardly a physical miracle which he does not feel he can, or may yet, perform.
- timers But somebody had to save the old-timers.
- TAMS Antistathmoptera daltonae Tams, 1935 Antistathmoptera elegans Darge, 2015
- DIMES There were still two dimes and a nickel in his pocket.
- tamers "It was-it was-' Tamers an' Crocerdiles,' an' we played it at the Band of Hope!"
35 words made from the letters tiimes
4 letter words made from tiimes:
5 letter words made from tiimes:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window