Correct spelling for TIM
We think the word tim is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for tim
- aim Aim-sa looked from one to the other.
- dim "The detail is old and dim-and what do you care to hear of a young man's loves!
- rim Its rim was cracked, but not badly.
- tam I'll wear my new red tam."
- ti The conduct of a man like Charles disgusted even the most fervent Ghibellines; and we find Fazio degli Uberti flinging scorn upon his avarice and baseness in such lines as these:- Sappi ch' i' son Italia che ti parlo, Di Lusimburgo ignominioso Carlo ...
- tia All nouns in ce are from Latin nouns in tia, and ought to have been written with se instead of ce, except peace and voice which come from the Latin pace and voce.
- tic If you ever put them on any person's window, I hope you selected a house where there were only boys and girls or young people to be startled by the tic-tac.
- tie " Tie them up," Stan snapped.
- time "You'll know time enough, my dear, time enough.
- tin "Yes; an' me with only a tin can.
- tip I mean that I've got the straight tip, and I know it to be true.
- tm An ordinary almost complex structure is a choice of a half-dimensional subspace of each fiber of the complexified tangent bundle TM.
- tom Tom looked at me again.
- trim Down the trim gravel walk they passed, and up the neat stone steps.
- tum Her husband amusedly hummed: "Ti-ti-ti-tum, ti-ti-ti-tum."
- vim And I set to work with an angry vim.
- Him No, not talking to him.
- I'm No, I'm sure of that.
- Til She maun win her ain breid; an' gien she didna that, she wad be but the mair ta'en up wi' sic nonsense as the likes o' lord Forgue 's aye ready to say til ony bonny lass.
- Jim "Not for you, Jim.
- Kim Kim and the Japanese Secretary called in their allies, to discuss how to strike.
- Tim Tell me, Softswan, have you never heard Whitewing and Little Tim speak of the pale-face missionary-the Preacher, they used to call me?"
- TQM Since the 1950s, the comprehensive business approach total quality management, TQM, helps to continuously improve the production process of automotive products and components.
1 words made from the letters tim
3 letter words made from tim:
Misspelling of the day