Correct spelling for TIS
We think the word tis is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for tis
- dis No need yo' 'sturbing Massa Tom at dis hour.
- otis When you would put your arms about me, I would close my eyes and make believe it was Otis Skinner.
- sis All right, Sis, I will.
- ti The village was about a mile in length, and perfectly straight, with a wide road down the middle, on either side of which were rows of the tufted-topped ti-tree, whose delicate and beautiful blossoms, hanging beneath their plume-crested tops, added richness to the scene.
- tia But they were very discontented with the companion whom Li Tia Guai had brought along.
- tic There is nothing impressive about my pitiful figure; only, perhaps, when I have an attack of tic douloureux my face wears a peculiar expression, the sight of which must have roused in every one the grim and impressive thought, "Evidently that man will soon die."
- tie Scarcely a tie even remained.
- tin Well, what has Martin to say?
- tip We all know how Thackeray never saw a boy without wanting to tip him-a practical form of sympathy which found great approval.
1 words made from the letters tis
3 letter words made from tis:
Misspelling of the day