Correct spelling for TOALD
We think the word toald is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for toald
- bald The bald top of the Squire's head was just visible above the ledge.
- bold Well, after a good while, I made bold to ask the young doctor what he had found out.
- cold Is that window too cold?
- dolt He had discarded his foolishness of the previous days, and the thought in him could have replied: "I am a dolt if I let you out of my sight."
- foaled The tenants were not to sell their horse-colts, if they were foaled upon the land belonging to the Templars, without the consent of the fraternity, nor marry their daughters without their license.
- fold When she had sought to bring Stacey back into the fold of the faithful, she found that his allegiance had been transferred.
- gold Old Charley says it's better than gold!"
- hold Judith could only hold her to her heart and say: "Never mind, Jacqueline; if all the world should be against you, I would not be-nor Throckmorton."
- load Fortunately, he had not much of a load that night.
- mold A careful observation of the ways of presenting great men of history and great characters in literature to young people will convince one beyond doubt that the girl may store the facts in the memory for a time, but if the living personality is presented it will remain to mold and guide and influence the life.
- old Oh, dear, dear old Jack!"
- sold Tregaskis never sold better than third-class American in all his life.
- tad And, surely enough, Tad ran across the room and climbed up on the back of the White Rocking Horse.
- tailed "If you be coming back again, will you ask for me to be de-tailed to you, sir?
- Coaled Notwithstanding the fact that the Summer Shelter made very good time, that she had coaled at Nassau, and was therefore ready for an extended cruise, it was impossible for any of those on board of her to conceal from themselves the very strong improbability of sighting the Dunkery Beacon after she had got out upon the wide Atlantic, and that she would pass the comparatively narrow channel south of Tobago Island before the yacht reached it, was almost a foregone conclusion.
- Dialed Maybe, I then hoped, I'd just dialed the wrong number.
- Doled The housekeeper doled out her bounties with many short homilies upon the depravity and ingratitude of the recipients, and gave tracts of an awful and denunciatory nature to the pitiful petitioners-tracts interrogatory, and tracts fiercely imperative; tracts that asked, "Where are you going?"
- Donald Davey was four months old, and the paddock his father had been ploughing the day he was born was green with the blades of its first crop, when Mary asked: "When will you be going back to the Port, Donald?"
- dolled "Maybe you wanted to go back to the house and get dolled up before the boys come," he said, looking down at her big milking apron.
29 words made from the letters toald
3 letter words made from toald:
5 letter words made from toald:
Misspelling of the day
- become student