Correct spelling for TOC
We think the word toc is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for toc
- doc It was the Doc I met first.
- otc The United States Basketball League (OTC Pink No Information: USBL), often abbreviated to the USBL, was a professional mens spring basketball league.
- tc CMC-Global led an initiative to develop an EU style service standard for management consultancy through CEN (Centre for European Norms) and sponsored the effort used to produce EN 16114 in 2011, with UNI Ente Nazionale Italiano di Unificazione (The Italian Standards Body) being the Secretariat for the project committee (PC) named CEN/PC 381, transformed in 2017 the CEN TC 381 permanent committee.
- thc Further information: Medical cannabis Medical marijuana refers to the use of the Cannabis plant as a physician-recommended herbal therapy as well as synthetic THC and cannabinoids.
- tic I directed my physician to treat it with renewed doses of mercury, in quick succession, which terminated the fever, but completely prostrated my strength, and induced, at first tic douloureux, and eventually a paralysis of the left cheek.
- tlc The bakery rose to fame with Cake Boss, a reality television series that premiered on TLC in April 2009, depicting the staff of the shop creating elaborate custom-order novelty cakes.
- tod Little Tod would have died but for his tenderness."
- toe That done downstairs to dry myself again, and by and by come Mr. Sympson to set up my wife's chimney-piece in her closett, which pleases me, and so that being done, I to supper and to bed, shifting myself from top to toe, and doubtful of my doing myself hurt.
- Soc Soc. Come then, wrap yourself up, and having given your mind play with subtilty, revolve your affairs by little and little, rightly distinguishing and examining.
Misspelling of the day