Correct spelling for TOLT
We think the word tolt is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for tolt
- bolt There was no lock, no bolt, such as those to which she was accustomed, and though she passed her hands over it in every direction it was without result.
- colt But not so Hall, whose Colt was half drawn.
- dolt Did the man run away, Dolt, when we stopped for the drag?
- jolt Accordingly, the carriage was brought out, and Madam Conway carefully lifted in; but ere fifty rods were passed the coachman was ordered to drive back, as she could not endure the jolt.
- molt All specimens in my collection have extensively worn plumage and were beginning to molt.
- tilt So, as the waggon in which Biberli had come was still waiting outside, I spoke to the carter, who had brought a load of wheat to Nuremberg, and now, on his way home, had ample room under the tilt.
- toll The generals, Jomini and Toll, who were acquainted with the plan of operations agree in stating that the aim of the allies was to seize Leipzig.
- toot The raucous toot of a motor horn brought both the girls to their feet with a startled exclamation.
- tort Libel is a criminal offense as well as a tort, while the slander of private persons is not a common law crime; but some forms of slander are crimes by statute.
- tot "Oh," returned Tot, who was rather bewildered.
- tout Lord Holme est tout a fait de mon avis!
- volt Where you have a 110 volt direct current lighting service in your home and you want a higher voltage for your plate, you will then have to use a motor-generator set and this costs money.
- Holt But if ever an unlucky accident were to reveal to Martin Holt that his brother's name had been changed to Parker, that the unfortunate man had not perished in the shipwreck of the Grampus, but had been sacrificed to save his companions from perishing of hunger; that Dirk Peters, to whom Martin Holt himself owed his life, had killed him with his own hand, what might not happen then?
- Told 12,690. Who told you that?
- Tole Look yere, Doctor, why kyan't I be tole over en over till I reckerlect it all?"
3 words made from the letters tolt
Misspelling of the day