Correct spelling for TOOK
We think the word took is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for took
- book You have heard of my new book?
- cook "He said this to the cook and others in the house, and they made sport of him, because so old a man as he should wish to eat so much.
- hook Not all in vain would have been the grim discovery of that which, four years before, had hung from a hook in a bedroom door!
- kook Michał Bergson (1820–1898), Polish composer and pianist Peter Bergson, pseudonym of Zionist activist Hillel Kook (1915–2001) Fictional characters: Bill Bergson, boy detective created by Swedish writer Astrid Lindgren
- look Besides, you have only to look at him.
- nook Yet he is convinced that I dwell in a nook.
- rook 7. In the prolonged frosty or snowy weather the garden is occasionally visited by the Missel-thrush, and now and then also by 8. A Rook.
- too Yes, and Ernest's too, his is the twenty-second.
- tool Hervey Garstaing was his tool.
- toot That and the toot of the corporal's flute, Until he could blow no more, And the lilt of "Sussex by the Sea," The marching song of the corps.
- Took Then I went, and took it down.
7 words made from the letters took
4 letter words made from took:
toko, koto, koot, otok.
Misspelling of the day