How to spell TOOLOS correctly?
If you were trying to type "toolos" but ended up with a misspelling, here are some possible correct suggestions. You might have meant "tools", referring to various instruments used to perform tasks. Another correct term could be "tolls", which are fees paid for using certain roads or bridges. Lastly, "toots" is an option, referring to short, sharp sounds or blasts.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell toolos correctly
- cools The breeze from the open window cools down the room.
- pools During the summer, my family loves to go swimming in the local community pools.
- Solos A solo is a piece of music or a performance solos.
- stools I need two stools for my new kitchen.
- toils The farmer toils all day in his fields to bring in a rich harvest.
- tolls She paid the tolls on the highway while driving towards the city.
- tool I found a tool in the shed.
- toots I heard my grandma's toots from across the room.
- trolls I'm going to ignore them, they're just trolls.
Misspelling of the day