Correct spelling for TORNE
We think the word torne is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for torne
- done What-what have you done?
- donne As he let the pages of the book slip by under his thumb, he stopped, and with a very good French accent, quite different from Hilda's memory of Miss Miranda's, murmured in a sort of chanting-"Dieu qui sourit et qui donne."
- tarn "Heel," said Tarn sharply, and the dog paced quietly behind him, taking no notice of me whatever.
- tern I found here a large colony of that rare and beautiful tern, Sterna melanauchen, and mixed up with them a few individuals of the still rarer Sterna gracilis.
- tine The circular of my brokers, Messrs Tine and Transfer, contained a tragedy more woful than any of the conceptions of Shakspeare-the agonies of blighted love are a joke compared with those of baffled avarice; and of all kinds of consumption, that of the purse is the most severe.
- ton I want about half a ton of it.
- tone He knew that tone.
- toner He had not yet visited the morning-room and even before his eyes rested on Adrienne they saw, hanging above her head where she sat on a little sofa, a full-length portrait of Mrs. Toner; in white, standing against a stone balustrade and holding lilies; seagulls above her and a background of blue sea.
- tonne The quantity of the initial assigned amount is denominated in individual units, called Assigned amount units (AAUs), each of which represents an allowance to emit one metric tonne of carbon dioxide equivalent, and these are entered into the countrys national registry.
- tore Allerdyke took the envelope, tore it open, drew out the telegram, and stepped beneath the nearest lamp.
- torn With a convulsive movement he grasped at the handkerchief she was holding in one hand, and a corner of it was torn off and remained in his hand.
- torte Gaenseklein Gansleber in Sulz Gansleber Puree in Sulz Garlic, Sauce Garnishes and Dumplings for Soups Gefillte Fisch Gefillte Fisch with Egg Sauce Gefillte Milz (Milt) German Hazelnut Torte German Pancakes German Puffs Geroestete Fervelehen Geschundene Gans Gewetsh (Servian) Giblets Gingerbread Ginger Wafers Glace for Candies Glueh Gluten Gems Gold Cake Golden Buck Goose Cracklings (Grieben) Breast, Roast Fat, to Render Liver Liver Aspic Liver with Glaced Chestnuts Liver with Mushroom Sauce Meat Preserved in Fat Minced, Sandwiches Minced, Hungarian Style Neck, Stuffed Neck, Stuffed, Russian Style Roast Smoked Stewed Piquant Gooseberries, Canned Gooseberry Relish Goulash, Hungarian Russian Grafton Cake, Layers and Small Cakes Graham Muffins Grape Conserve Jelly Pie Preserves Grapefruit Cocktail Salad Grapes, Spiced Grated Apple Pie Grated Apple Pudding Green Kern Soup Green-tree Layer Cakes and Icing Griddle Cakes Grieben Grimslich
- tourney Jessica: And you must describe all that happened at the last tourney.
- town I heard it all over town.
- Borne Has your shrewdness borne you any further?
- Tony "Just a ten-minute walk," Tony answered.
- Toni Toni is waiting to see her lover-so don t fail!
- Taine Taine, whose illustrations of individual or natural characteristics have been unequalled, has said, with much force, that behind the fossil there was an animal, and that behind the old, faded manuscript there was a man; and we know the man and his peculiarities from the manuscript.
45 words made from the letters torne
3 letter words made from torne:
4 letter words made from torne:
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat