How to spell TORUMENT correctly?
We think the word torument is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell torument correctly
- cerement He held a thin metal tube with a bright lightbulb at one end and a toothbrush at the other.
- document A document is a piece of paper that stores information.
- dormant He was sound asleep and had a dormant look about him.
- tenement She lives in a tenement bloc.
- torment I was tortured by memories of my past.
- tormentor The tormentor was masked and cloaked, and it was impossible to determine his gender.
- torrent Downloading a torrent is a way to share large files with other people quickly.
- tournament The tournament consisted of eight rounds.
- trident The trident was once used as a religious symbol.
- truman During his presidency, Truman ordered the bombing of Hiroshima.
- trumpet The trumpet echoed through the building.
- worriment The party was full of worriment.
- Trent My friend from Trent is coming to visit.
Misspelling of the day