Correct spelling for TOST
We think the word tost is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for tost
- cost It did in truth cost her more, far more, than she had intended to pay.
- host However that may be, our host and his wife also lived there.
- lost But now we are going to make up for lost time.
- most Their mother is out to work most of the time, and it will be an easy matter.
- post Now, mind you don't forget to post it.
- test But if he didn't pass the test- He refused to think about it.
- toast I drink to your happiness-a toast you English people call it.
- toot And so he was still sitting when, something like twenty minutes later, the sharp " Toot-toot!"
Misspelling of the day