How to spell TOUGHING correctly?
If you find yourself accidentally typing "toughing" when you actually meant "touching", don't fret. Autocorrect can sometimes be ruthless. However, fear not, as there are simple suggestions to rectify this error. Double-check your spelling, enable autocorrect or consider using a different word, like "affecting" or "impacting."
List of suggestions on how to spell toughing correctly
- coughing He was coughing so hard that he had to sit down and catch his breath.
- laughing The sound of children laughing filled the park.
- soughing The soughing of the wind through the trees always soothes me.
- torching The protesters were seen torching the building in anger.
- touching The movie had a touching ending that made many members of the audience cry.
- toughen I need to toughen up and deal with the situation.
- Toughening " Toughening up your mental and emotional resilience can greatly benefit your ability to handle challenging situations in life.
- toughens Regular exercise toughens the body and improves overall health.
- toughies You'll need some toughies for this job.
- touring I am touring in Europe this summer.
- Touting The bar recommended Touting as their favorite new drink.
- Tugging The dog was tugging at the leash, trying to get closer to the squirrel.
Misspelling of the day