Correct spelling for TRAINI
We think the word traini is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for traini
- daring I like a Christian to be daring.
- drain Butter some cups or a mould, and when the rice is quite soft, drain it, and put it into them.
- rain Out west of here they went three years without rain, and all around here people was starvin'.
- rainy This cover may be removed during rainy weather, and, if you please, every night to give the plants the benefit of the dew.
- strain It's an awful strain on him.
- tearing Instead of tearing up the check, however, Mr. Sparling put it in an envelope which he directed and stamped, then thrust in his coat pocket.
- terrain Other basic problems include the determination of the nature and composition of the groups involved, the rhythm of their seasonal activity, their political identity, and the actual time at which they occupied and used the terrain.
- tiring Through deep, stiff mud the stoutest oxen pull With much ado the very smallest load; While many a blow across his patient skull Urges the meek ox slowly on the road, Tiring the settler out ere he reach his abode.
- tracing You have traced the history of my life, by tracing the history of my character.
- trading I am as convinced as you could possibly be that my husband and Lord Harry are trading on the supposed death of the letter.
- train He could go to town by a later train.
- trained She remembered, too, that old Mrs. Drake's spy-glass might be trained on them at that moment.
- Darin Anthems (Anthrax EP), 2013 Anthem (Black Uhuru album), 1984 Anthem (Christian Scott album), 2007 The Anthem ( Darin album) Anthem (Goodness album), 1998 Anthem (Hanson album), 2013 Anthems (Kerry Ellis album), 2010 Anthems (Laibach album) Anthem (Less Than Jake album), 2003 Anthems (Messengers EP), 2010 Anthems (Pure Love album), 2013 Anthem (Ralph Towner album), 2000 Anthem (Steve Lacy album), 1990 Anthem (Toyah album) Ministry of Sound Anthems, a 2007 compilation album Anthem, by Irish composer Ronan Hardiman Songs "Anthem" (Chess song), the closing song from Act I of the musical Chess "The Anthem" (Good Charlotte song), 2003 "Anthem", by Iced Earth from Dystopia (Iced Earth album), 2011 "Anthem" (N-Joi song), 1990 "The Anthem" (Pitbull song), 2008 "Anthem" (The 2002 FIFA World Cup Official Anthem), by Vangelis "Anthem" (The Wildhearts song), 1997 "Anthem (We Are the Fire)" (song), by Trivium "Anthem", by Blink-182 from the album Enema of the State "Anthem Part Two", by Blink-182 from the album Take Off Your Pants & Jacket "Anthem", by Bring Me the Horizon from the album There Is a Hell, Believe Me Ive Seen It.
- Taine But Taine has offered us a simpler way of harmonizing the two statements, not by juggling with Aristotle's word "life," but with the word "imitation."
48 words made from the letters traini
3 letter words made from traini:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends