Correct spelling for TRAPET
We think the word trapet is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for trapet
- drape The muscles of Cliff's jaws knotted, and he scowled as he surveyed the room for a drape or hanging to cover her.
- draped Opposite to him, lying back in her cushions, was the Image draped in a large black velvet cloak.
- draper When the morning morrowed, the Draper went out, still wroth with his wife, and the crone returned to her and found her changed of colour, pale of complexion, dejected and heart-broken.
- parapet Staggering, as if struck by lightning, he lost his balance and tumbled over the parapet.
- raped Chicago Massacre: Richard Speck (2007) – based on the notorious mass murderer Richard Speck, who systematically tortured, raped and murdered a group of student nurses from South Chicago Community Hospital in 1966 Control (2007) – based on the story of Ian Curtis, the singer of Joy Division, whose personal, professional and romantic life led him to commit suicide at the age of 23 Curse of the Zodiac (2007) – American horror film based on the Zodiac killings in the San Francisco Bay area in the early 1970s The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (2007) – biographical drama based on the life of Jean-Dominique Bauby, depicting his life after suffering a massive stroke in December 1995 at the age of 43, which left him with a condition known as locked-in syndrome Eichmann (2007) - biographical drama detailing the interrogation of Adolf Eichmann El Cantante (2007) – based on the life of legendary salsa singer, Hector Lavoe, directed by Leon Ichaso Elizabeth: The Golden Age (2007) – sequel to the 1998 film Elizabeth, depicting a mature Queen Elizabeth I of England, who endures multiple crises late in her reign, including court intrigues, an assassination plot, the Spanish Armada, and romantic disappointments Freedom Writers (2007) – based on the book The Freedom Writers Diary by teacher Erin Gruwell, based on Woodrow Wilson Classical High School in Eastside, Long Beach, California The Girl Next Door (2007) – American horror film loosely based on the torture and murder of Sylvia Likens by Indianapolis housewife Gertrude Baniszewski and based on the book The Girl Next Door, written by Jack Ketchum Goodbye Bafana (2007) – based on the relationship between Nelson Mandela and writer James Gregory The Great Debaters (2007) – the story of the efforts of debate coach Melvin B.
- rapt Ninon sat a long time, lost in a maze of thought, and then, in the twilight, roused the rapt child from his visions, and they started for their home.
- repeat I therefore repeat the objection I have before urged.
- rupert Prince Rupert was with us; who is fitting himself to go to sea in the Heneretta.
- taped My son, in my presence, was questioned and taped, and Marina was continuously questioned and taped.
- tapped Lefever tapped the second finger of one fat hand gently on the table.
- tappet As soon as the winch, K, is revolved, whatever be the direction of the motion, the axle can only be carried along when the tappet, n, has come to occupy the position shown in Fig. 3, that is to say, when the disk has moved from right to left a distance corresponding to the fraction of the helix formed in the sleeve.
- Rapped Mrs. Knapp rapped on the carriage door and I opened it.
- Reaped But he reaped his reward.
- Crept A cold shudder crept over the farmer's wife.
- Strapped After the meal Nokomis and White Cloud started for home, each with a bundle of wood strapped to her back.
- drapes She looked around at the room-the heavy drapes, the signs of the zodiac in gold and silver, the big, over-stuffed chairs, all designed to make the "clients" feel comfortable and yet slightly awed by the ancient atmosphere of mysticism.
- DRAT Again did Adam murmur ' Drat!' And smote the old-churchyard, And said, as on his hands he spat, 'It's werry, werry hard!'
73 words made from the letters trapet
3 letter words made from trapet:
4 letter words made from trapet:
5 letter words made from trapet:
6 letter words made from trapet:
Misspelling of the day
- a certain degree