How to spell TRATOR correctly?
If you've mistakenly typed "trator" instead of "traitor", worry not, as there are possible correct suggestions. The correct spelling is "traitor", indicating someone who betrays others. So, double-check your spelling or use auto-correct to avoid this misspelling and convey your intended meaning accurately.
List of suggestions on how to spell trator correctly
- aerator The aerator in the fish tank provides oxygen to the fish.
- crater The crater was so deep that it felt like I was standing on the edge of the world.
- curator The museum curator carefully selects and arranges artifacts for exhibitions.
- erato She sings with a sweet and heartwarming erato.
- gyrator The gyrator in the oscillating fan kept it rotating smoothly back and forth.
- orator He was an orator, and his speeches inspired many people.
- praetor The praetor was responsible for administering justice and serving as the chief magistrate in ancient Rome.
- prater He took her for a walk on the prater.
- Rater The rater is evaluating the quality of the product.
- rotor The helicopter's rotor blades spun faster and faster as it took off into the air.
- tatar Tatar is a Turkic language spoken by the Tatar people who live mainly in Russia and some parts of Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Belarus.
- tracer The tracer fires a red laser to follow the path of the bullet.
- tractor The tractor was blocking the path.
- trader I'm a trader and I like to bet on stocks.
- traitor He was labeled as a traitor after selling out his country's secrets to a foreign government.
- traitors The rebellion was quickly put down by the loyalists, who executed all traitors.
- tremor The tremor of the earthquake woke me up from my sleep.
- Trevor Trevor is my classmate who always makes me laugh during lunch breaks.
- triton A triton is a mythological creature that has the upper body of a human and the lower body of a fish.
- tutor I need a tutor to help me with my calculus homework.
Misspelling of the day