Correct spelling for TRAUNMA
We think the word traunma is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for traunma
- drachma Having made himself master of two hundred and fifty cities, whose inhabitants voluntarily yielded, and bound themselves by oath to fidelity, he left the province in peace, and returned to Rome, not enriching himself a drachma by the war.
- drama If she could only know just how these two had separated-Edward Percy and Cora Arthur; and what part Lucian Davlin had played in that separation drama.
- train There was a train just coming up, and they waited till it should go by.
- trained The Simonidean had given a slight start when he heard Hanlon's first words, but he had been well-trained in a hard school, and in no other way had even shown that he heard.
- trainee However, if the au pair had previously been in the United States as a student, teacher, trainee, or researcher in F, J, M, or Q nonimmigrant status, then the au pair might be a resident alien during his current stay in the United States, and might be subject to social security and Medicare taxes if his annual au pair wages exceed the applicable dollar threshold found in IRS Publication 926.
- trainer This time his eyes rested on the trainer.
- trainman "You betteh talk to de conductor," the porter said, jerking his head toward a fat, bespectacled trainman who had just swung aboard the coach.
- tram Stick it in a chap's eye in the tram.
- trance Otherwise he is unchanged-except, perhaps, there are moments when, alert and full of feminine unselfishness as the Major is by nature, he falls into a trance of abstraction.
- transom I will admit that it was; but is there not a transom in the upper part of the window?
- trauma As to any damage to the rib which you described Governor Connally sustained, would that impact or trauma be consistent with the markings which are shown on Exhibit 399?
- trounce I'll take your place till Mrs. Trounce returns.
- truancy Was there any further discussion about truancy, any possibility of care for him by a psychiatrist?
- truant But five minutes passed; the dinner would be overdone; so Robert slipped out in search of the truant, and Miller saw him going over to Bedlam.
- truman It was all very simple, and Bud, having arrived at the obvious conclusion, touched Stopper into a lope and arrived at Little Lost just as Dave Truman and three of his men were riding down into Sunk Creek ford on their way to the Sinks.
- trunk Then good-bye to your trunk!
- Trina "Then YOU'LL pay the rent," exclaimed Trina, quite as angry as he.
- Tran Anopheles anchietai Correa & Ramalho 1968 Anopheles apicimacula Dyar & Knab 1906 Anopheles bustamentei Galvao 1955 Anopheles calderoni Wilkerson 1991 Anopheles costai Da Fonseca & Da Silva Ramos 1939 Anopheles evandroi Da Costa Lima 1937 Anopheles fluminensis Root 1927 Anopheles forattinii Wilkerson 1999 Anopheles gabaldoni Vargas 1941 Anopheles guarao Anduze & Capdevielle 1949 Anopheles intermedius* Peryassu 1908 Anopheles maculipes Theobald 1903 Anopheles malefactor Dyar & Knab 1907 Anopheles mattogrossensis Lutz & Neiva 1911 Anopheles mediopunctatus Lutz 1903 Anopheles minor Da Costa Lima 1929 Anopheles neomaculipalpis Curry 1931 Anopheles peryassui Dyar & Knab 1908 Anopheles pseudomaculipes Peryassu 1908 Anopheles punctimacula Dyar & Knab 1906 Anopheles mediopunctatus Lutz 1903 Anopheles rachoui Galvao 1952 Anopheles shannoni Davis 1931 Anopheles veruslanei Vargas 1979 Anopheles vestitipennis Dyar & Knab 1906 Series Christya (Christophers 1924) Anopheles implexus Theobald 1903 Anopheles okuensis Brunhes, le Goff & Geoffroy 1997 Series Myzorhynchus (Edwards 1932) Anopheles obscurus Grunberg 1905 Anopheles bancroftii Giles 1902 Anopheles barbirostris* Van der Wulp 1884 Anopheles pollicaris Reid 1962 Group Albotaeniatus (Reid & Knight 1961) Anopheles albotaeniatus Theobald 1903 Anopheles balerensis Mendoza 1947 Anopheles ejercitoi Mendoza 1947 Anopheles montanus Stanton & Hacker 1917 Anopheles saperoi Bohart & Ingram 1946 subspecies ohamai Ohama subspecies saperoi Bohart & Ingram Group Bancroftii (Reid & Knight 1961) Anopheles pseudobarbirostris Ludlow 1935 Anopheles bancroftii Giles 1902 subspecies bancroftii Giles subspecies barbiventris Brug Group Barbirostris (Reid & Knight 1961) Anopheles freyi Meng 1957 Anopheles koreicus Yamada & Watanabe 1918 Subgroup Barbirostris (Reid 1968) Anopheles barbirostris van der Wulp 1884 Anopheles campestris Reid 1962 Anopheles donaldi Reid 1962 Anopheles franciscoi Reid 1962 Anopheles hodgkini Reid 1962 Anopheles pollicaris Reid 1962 Subgroup Vanus (Reid 1968) Anopheles ahomi Chowdhury 1929 Anopheles barbumbrosus Strickland & Chowdhury 1927 Anopheles manalangi Mendoza 1940 Anopheles reidi Harrison 1973 Anopheles vanus Walker 1859 Group Coustani (Reid & Knight 1961) Anopheles caliginosus De Meillon 1943 Anopheles coustani Laveran 1900 Anopheles crypticus Coetzee 1994 Anopheles fuscicolor Van Someren 1947 Anopheles namibiensis Coetzee 1984 Anopheles paludis Theobald 1900 Anopheles symesi Edwards 1928 Anopheles tenebrosus Donitz 1902 Anopheles ziemanni Grunberg 1902 Group Hyrcanus (Reid 1953) Anopheles anthropophagus Xu and Feng 1975 Anopheles argyropus Swellengrebel 1914 Anopheles belenrae Rueda 2005 Anopheles changfus Ma 1981 Anopheles chodukini Martini 1929 Anopheles dazhaius Ma 1981 Anopheles engarensis Kanda & Oguma 1978 Anopheles hailarensis Xu JinJiang & Luo XinFu 1998 Anopheles heiheensis Ma 1981 Anopheles hyrcanus* Pallas 1771 Anopheles junlianensis Lei 1996 Anopheles kiangsuensis Xu and Feng 1975 Anopheles kleini Rueda 2005 Anopheles kummingensis Dong & Wang 1985 Anopheles kweiyangensis Yao & Wu 1944 Anopheles liangshanensis Kang Tan Cao Cheng Yang & Huang 1984 Anopheles nimpe Nguyen, Tran & Harbach Anopheles pseudopictus Graham 1899 Anopheles pullus Yamada 1937 Anopheles sinensis* Wiedemann 1828 Anopheles sineroides Yamada 1924 Anopheles xiaokuanus Ma 1981 Anopheles xui Dong, Zhou, Dong & Mao 2007 Anopheles yatsushiroensis Miyazaki 1951 Subgroup Lesteri (Harrison 1972) Anopheles crawfordi Reid 1953 Anopheles kiangsuensis Xu & Feng 1975 Anopheles lesteri de Meillon 1931 Anopheles paraliae Sandosham 1959 Anopheles peditaeniatus Leicester 1908 Anopheles vietnamensis Manh Hinh & Vien 1993 Subgroup Nigerrimus (Harrison 1972) Anopheles nigerrimus* Giles 1900 Anopheles nitidus Harrison, Scanlon & Reid 1973 Anopheles pseudosinensis Baisas 1935 Anopheles pursati Laveran 1902 Group Umbrosus (Reid 1950) Anopheles brevipalpis Roper 1914 Anopheles brevirostris Reid 1950 Anopheles hunteri Strickland 1916 Anopheles samarensis Rozeboom 1951 Anopheles similissimus Strickland & Chowdhury 1927 Subgroup Baezai (Rattanarithikul et al.
- trains Tavistock was two miles off, and he had no notion what trains there were to Plymouth.
- Tarim One feature of special interest in the history of the Tarim is that it was in touch with Bactria and the regions conquered by Alexander and through them with western art and thought.
156 words made from the letters traunma
3 letter words made from traunma:
5 letter words made from traunma:
4 letter words made from traunma:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way