Correct spelling for TRAVLE
We think the word travle is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for travle
- drivel For an hour he sat there, talking on, most of it a pretty dull kind of drivel.
- gravel "Forget it, Mearch," Ibi rasped in a gravel voice fraught with caustic skepticism.
- ravel When they are shaken, however, it is advisable to hold them by the side instead of the end; they are then less likely to tear or ravel.
- trail No trail of the Boy anywhere.
- trailer He scrambled up from the stoop, and before the trailer could understand what he proposed to do, had dashed across the street and up the stoop, and up the stairs, and had burst into room No. 8. Snipes tore after him.
- travail The man hearkened to her words for he felt with wonder women's woe in the travail that they have of motherhood and he wondered to look on her face that was a fair face for any man to see but yet was she left after long years a handmaid.
- travel But when I got so I could travel a little, I got a waggoner who was passing along to hawl me to where he lived, which was about twenty miles from my house.
- traveled For a while the inclination of the path told Fred the proper direction was being pursued, and then it seemed as if they traveled an unusually long time over a road which appeared to be perfectly level.
- traveler Themistocles soon grew very rich, and lived on the fat of the land; and a traveler said that he once exclaimed, "How much we should have lost, my children and I, had we not been ruined by the Athenians!"
- traveller Besides, great snow-storms are to be encountered, in which the traveller is in danger of getting "smoored."
- trawl Meantime Mr Nugent was examining the rest of the contents of the purse, while the trawl, having been once more let down, was towing astern.
- trawler These were the days before the steam-trawler.
- treacle Then the family lived mostly on bread and honey, or bread and treacle, or bread and dripping, and tea.
- treadle Without saying anything to the others, he slipped out on Friday evening and set his trap; but when he went to examine it on the following morning the cotton was still unbroken, though it snapped at once the moment he pressed down the treadle.
- treble The shrill treble of the boy reached them across the stretch of tawny, summer grass.
- trifle Trifle with me no more.
- trifler As for myself who have been a trifler preposterously long, I find it necessary to come out of my cloud-region, and allow myself to be woven into the sombre texture of humanity.
- triple Often, when the flocks of gray clouds, driven in squadrons athwart the mountains and among the tree-tops, hid the sky with their triple veils Earth, lacking the celestial lights, lit herself by herself.
- trove The cabin was a treasure trove to Carvel and Baree, and especially to the man.
- truffle Even the blinking moles would fetch them an earth-nut or a truffle now and then, talking as if their mouths, as well as their eyes and ears, were full of cotton wool, or their own velvety fur.
- Travis Indeed it was tete-a-tetes that her exclusive tenderness craved above all; and she was often disappointed that Alda should be willing to go and visit Fernan Travis when they might have had a quarter of an hour together alone.
- Travels Henry, Travels, 195-6. Cf.
79 words made from the letters travle
3 letter words made from travle:
5 letter words made from travle:
Misspelling of the day
- am valid
- co occurred
- cool heels
- giving key city