Correct spelling for TRAX
We think the word trax is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for trax
- tax Now, look here: I don't like little Mrs Burnett, or Gravani, or whatever her name is, but seeing how she's left alone in the world, and nobody's wife after all, and poor Mr Denville is poor Mr Denville, and it's a tax upon him, and you're out so much, I've been thinking, I say-" "Wouldn't do, old lady.
- trad Christmas Night" (French trad.
- tram And, when the chase had passed, he walked out, very calmly, though his heart was in his mouth, and quite unmolested got aboard a passing tram car.
- trap He had not told her of the trap.
- tray Jewel was lying quietly in bed, the tray, apparently untouched, beside her.
- Tran Anopheles dazhaius Ma 1981 Anopheles engarensis Kanda & Oguma 1978 Anopheles hailarensis Xu JinJiang & Luo XinFu 1998 Anopheles heiheensis Ma 1981 Anopheles hyrcanus* Pallas 1771 Anopheles junlianensis Lei 1996 Anopheles kiangsuensis Xu and Feng 1975 Anopheles kleini Rueda 2005 Anopheles kummingensis Dong & Wang 1985 Anopheles kweiyangensis Yao & Wu 1944 Anopheles liangshanensis Kang Tan Cao Cheng Yang & Huang 1984 Anopheles nimpe Nguyen, Tran & Harbach Anopheles pseudopictus Graham 1899 Anopheles pullus Yamada 1937 Anopheles sinensis* Wiedemann 1828 Anopheles sineroides Yamada 1924 Anopheles xiaokuanus Ma 1981 Anopheles xui Dong, Zhou, Dong & Mao 2007 Anopheles yatsushiroensis Miyazaki 1951 Subgroup Lesteri (Harrison 1972) Anopheles crawfordi Reid 1953 Anopheles kiangsuensis Xu & Feng 1975 Anopheles lesteri de Meillon 1931 Anopheles paraliae Sandosham 1959 Anopheles peditaeniatus Leicester 1908 Anopheles vietnamensis Manh Hinh & Vien 1993 Subgroup Nigerrimus (Harrison 1972) Anopheles nigerrimus* Giles 1900 Anopheles nitidus Harrison, Scanlon & Reid 1973 Anopheles pseudosinensis Baisas 1935 Anopheles pursati Laveran 1902 Group Umbrosus (Reid 1950) Anopheles brevipalpis Roper 1914 Anopheles brevirostris Reid 1950 Anopheles hunteri Strickland 1916 Anopheles samarensis Rozeboom 1951 Anopheles similissimus Strickland & Chowdhury 1927 Subgroup Baezai (Rattanarithikul et al.
- break-away Moldova Moldova and Ukraine operate joint customs posts to monitor the transit of people and commodities through Moldova's break-away Transnistria region, which remains under OSCE supervision
- ethno-cultural Beginning in the mid-nineteenth century, religious and ethno-cultural minorities arrested for violating state and local blue laws appealed their convictions to state supreme courts.
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way