Correct spelling for TREINEE
We think the word treinee is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for treinee
- rein The major drew rein and turned to Calhoun in fury.
- retinue Instead of showing a total want of interest in my business occupations on the estate, she destroyed my dignity as steward by joining me in my rounds on her pony, with her vagabond retinue at her heels.
- terrine earthly, a. worldly, carnal, groveling, sordid; terrestrial, terrine; temporal; possible, conceivable.
- tine TYNE, s. barrel, large cask, 12. 9. O. F. tine.
- train "No: I would rather go by the slow train.
- trained Then, at a peculiar whistle, the well-trained animal started off upon an easy gallop, bearing its burden lightly around the yard, and back again to the piazza.
- trainee You see, we employed him only as a trainee and I think we probably started him at $1.25 or $1.35, or something like that, and automatically we give a youngster a 10- or 15-cent raise quarterly, but within 6 months, if they have shown no aptitude, we give up on them and have a parting of the ways.
- trainer The trainer changed color, and took a turn in the room.
- tree The path northward from the tree leads to Mt.
- turin I went to my banker, and asked him to get me a good coachman, who would take two ladies of my acquaintance to Turin.
- uterine This tiny, living sphere, it will be recalled, reaches the womb a few days after conception, and adheres to the uterine mucous membrane.
- Drainer CELLAR DRAINER OR PUMP.
- Treeing Single brown hyenas may charge at leopards with their jaws held wide open and can tree adult male leopards; they have been observed treeing leopards even when no kill was in contention.
- Rene Rene de Ronville, nominally in command of the fort, but actually enjoying some excellent grouse shooting with a bell-mouthed old fowling piece on a distant prairie, could not be present to deliver up the post; and as there was no garrison just then visible, Helm took possession, without any formalities.
- Renee As to Renee, an English lady was with her.
- Trina Westmonasterii, Die 20 Septembris, 1913. "Te Trina Deitas unaque poscimus Sic nos Tu visita, sicut Te colimus: Per Tuas semitas duc nos quo tendimus, Ad lucem, quam inhabitas!"
- trainees The Psychiatric Trainee Support program offers psychiatric trainees a free two-year membership in the society in order to enhance knowledge of bipolar disorder among this group, narrow the gap between bipolar research and clinical practice, and ultimately to improve diagnosis, treatment and outcomes for patients with bipolar disorder.
- truing 18 and 19. When this is accomplished re-heat a little, but only enough to make it soft, but not liquid, and placing a sharpened peg-wood on the tool rest proceed to the final truing up, by resting the pointed end against the hub.
80 words made from the letters treinee
5 letter words made from treinee:
4 letter words made from treinee:
3 letter words made from treinee:
7 letter words made from treinee:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window