Correct spelling for TRENES
We think the word trenes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for trenes
- greens Edith was to have danced in the pale greens of a water nymph.
- teens E. A., aged 17, was left an orphan very early in life, and adopted by her godfather, who himself was the means of her ruin at the age of 10. A girl in her teens lived with her mother in the "Dusthole," the lowest part of Woolwich.
- tense There came no answer and he stood still, his senses tense with excitement.
- terence If you like, I will go down with Terence, and we can take up our station among them.
- trance He came out of his trance.
- tress This evening she cut off and sold the last tress of her hair, and thus she is now bald as a nun.
81 words made from the letters trenes
3 letter words made from trenes:
5 letter words made from trenes:
reest, tener, tense, ernst, ester, nerts, seren, esten, rente, reens, netes, rense, sneer, ernes, resen, terse, seert, sente, stern, steer, entre, terne, teens, tenes, teers, reste, rents, trese, teres, etens, terns, enset, enter, neste, renes, erent, enets, erste, retes, seret, neset, stene, reset.
Misspelling of the day