How to spell TRIBED correctly?
The correct spelling of the word "tribed" is actually "tribe", which refers to a group of people typically sharing common ancestry, culture or language. Some possible suggestions for correcting the misspelling include using a spell-check or dictionary, asking someone else for assistance or simply practicing and improving one's spelling skills.
List of suggestions on how to spell tribed correctly
- Bribed He bribed the police officer with a hundred-dollar bill.
- Cribbed I cribbed some notes from my friend's lecture to help me study for the test.
- dried I hung my wet clothes on the line, hoping they would be dried by the afternoon.
- Ribbed The ribbed fabric gives the shirt a luxurious feel.
- robed The high priestess was robed in a shimmering gown for the ceremony.
- tabbed I found a great new band on YouTube and they're called ' Tabbed.
- tibet The Dalai Lama is a spiritual leader from Tibet.
- tired I am tired after staying up late to finish my report.
- Tombed The ancient king was tombed in a lavish tomb filled with treasures.
- traced The detective traced the phone call back to the suspect's location.
- traded He traded his outdated phone for a brand new one.
- Trailed She trailed her finger along the edge of the table, lost in thought.
- trained She trained for months to prepare for the marathon.
- Trebled The company's profits trebled in just one year due to successful marketing strategies.
- triad The triad of siblings inherited their parents' estate.
- trialed The new product will be trialed for a month before it is released to the public.
- tribal The community's cultural traditions are deeply tied to their tribal heritage.
- tribe The indigenous tribe gathered together for their annual ceremony.
- Tribes The Native American tribes lived in harmony with nature.
- Tricked I was tricked into taking a picture of my car with a phone that was secretly recording.
- trilled The canary trilled a beautiful melody that lifted my mood.
- trimmed She went to the salon to have her hair trimmed.
- tripod I need to bring my tripod to take steady photos in low light conditions.
- Tripped She tripped over her own feet and fell.
- trite She slapped him across the face for making such a simple mistake; it was all so trite.
- trivet The hot pot was placed on the trivet to protect the table from damage.
- trowed She trowed her hair over her shoulder.
Misspelling of the day