Correct spelling for TRIGE
We think the word trige is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for trige
- triage MV Acuity, a British coaster ACUITY, an acronym for "Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage Strategy
- tribe This answer pleased some of the chiefs, who felt jealous of the honour the small tribe had gained on the previous day.
- trice She ordered her to bring a vessel from some distance, and the ghost unconsciously stretched her hand to several yards' distance, and brought it in a trice.
- trick "Yes," she said, quickly, "it is a trick, as you English call it.
- trig "O Jock! sae winsomely 's ye ride, Wi' baith your feet upon ae side; Sae weel ye're harnessed, and sae trig, In troth ye sit like ony bride!"
- trigger Do you want me to pull the trigger?"
- trike The Airborne Redback is an Australian two-seat flying wing ultralight trike designed and produced by Airborne Windsports.
- tripe "But," cried Mac, "isn't Shakespeare better for him than tripe?"
- trite The oft-repeated compliments of the crowd about him seemed to him empty, trite, meaningless; what could they know of her real beauty compared with himself who saw her through Love's eyes!
- trudge As for the boy Thomas, his nervous system had received such a shock that it became a positive agony to him to have to trudge home from his work in the dark winter nights, and when his father was unable to go to meet him he always ran at the top of his speed past Whitbury farm, his heart within him palpitating like to burst.
25 words made from the letters trige
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics