Correct spelling for TRING
We think the word tring is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for tring
- bring If we do, we will bring him back."
- daring Corrie had sufficient presence of tact to send the car forward without pause or comment, not daring to look at his new companion.
- ring They ring for the servant.
- string My first impulse was to seize my rifle which lay on the ground near me, but a second glance showed me that although he had a bow in his hand, there was no arrow in the string.
- tearing A furious person in shirt sleeves came tearing across the terrace.
- ting Having arrived here, he called the peasants together, stood up on the Ting-stone, told them of the great things that the White Christ had done, and bade them choose between him and the old gods.
- tiring Yet he did not look like tiring, but stepped out for Round 7 with the same inscrutable smile.
- touring The tourists who come there now in their touring cars look at that black-faced rock about half a second and whiz by.
- train I'll try to set things in train the first time I go down to the city.
- During Such profit as remained was then divided into two equal parts, one of which went to the employers, while the other was divided among the workpeople in proportion to the amounts of wages which they had received during the year.
15 words made from the letters tring
5 letter words made from tring:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten