Correct spelling for TRISE
We think the word trise is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for trise
- arise As for what ye further intend, there are difficulties, but none shall arise from me.
- rise No, no, lie still," she added; for James was making a movement as if to rise.
- tire Now we went sixteen hours very steady, and with naught save the great darkness to trouble us; and we by this to have been twenty and six hours since last that we had sleep; and surely this did be a foolishness, because that I to need that I come into my full strength, ere we reach the Night Land; and it to be a folly that I should over-tire myself; and the Maid to have said so much.
- trace We can ask along the way, and maybe get trace of him.
- tress We dashed up to the tents, and I rushed to the one from which I had seen the hand and tress thrust out, and called, "Brenda!"
- tribe There was no order in the tribe.
- trice In a trice the man was bound to the cross, his arms at full length, his body firmly lashed to the upright.
- tripe At the top stood 'tough, underdone, overdue tripe, garnished with garlic;' half-way down the bill stood 'young cat; old cat; scrambled cat;' at the bottom stood 'sailor-boots, softened with tallow-served raw.
- trite His style of argument was neither trite and vulgar, nor subtle and abstruse.
- truce General Martin showed me the letter sent by the Yankees a few days ago by flag of truce with Mr Vallandigham.
- truss "And if I refuse-" "Then I shall manhandle you, truss you up like a fowl in the tonneau of your car, and gag you."
- ties "I know you do," he replied, "and most of your ties would make a dog laugh.
- Tories In this they were encouraged by the British and black-hearted tories-most of the inhabitants having declared for liberty.
- Trees The trees have grown since, I suppose.
- Tribes Many tribes now possess and use guns.
48 words made from the letters trise
4 letter words made from trise:
3 letter words made from trise:
Misspelling of the day