How to spell TROGEN correctly?
We think the word trogen is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell trogen correctly
- brogan It was a rainy day, so he put on his tall, waterproof brogans before heading outside.
- broken The vase fell off the table and broke into pieces.
- dragon The princess was guarded by a mighty fire-breathing dragon.
- drogue The pilot deployed the drogue to slow down the plane.
- drone I heard the constant buzz of a drone flying overhead as I walked through the park.
- hydrogen Hydrogen is the lightest and most abundant element in the universe.
- progeny The mare was a proven winner, and her progeny were expected to follow in her footsteps.
- Tran Tran was a very successful businessman who had earned the respect of his peers.
- trek We went on a long trek through the mountains.
- triage The hospital uses a triage system to determine which patients require immediate attention.
- trig I need to remember all my trig formulas for the upcoming math exam.
- trodden The path was trodden so often that it had become a deep groove in the ground.
- trojan The computer was infected with a trojan virus.
- trudge After walking for hours on the mountain trail, I felt exhausted and had to trudge slowly uphill.
- Trug In his hands, the rock looked small and insignificant, but Trug knew it was much bigger on the inside.
- tureen The soup was served in a beautiful silver tureen.
- Tyrone Tyrone is my best friend from college.
Misspelling of the day