How to spell TROTING correctly?
If you've mistyped "troting", fear not! The correct spelling you might be looking for is "trotting". This refers to a horse's gait or the act of moving briskly or with agility. Double-checking spelling and relying on autocorrect can help catch such errors and ensure accuracy in your writing.
List of suggestions on how to spell troting correctly
- doting My doting grandmother always made sure that I was well-fed and happy.
- Grouting The grouting between the tiles was discolored and in need of replacement.
- rating The hotel's high rating on TripAdvisor convinced us to book a room for our vacation.
- rioting The police were called in to control the rioting that erupted after the controversial verdict was announced.
- rooting I am rooting for the underdog team to win the game.
- rotting The pile of garbage in the corner is rotting and attracting flies.
- Routing Through the routing process, packets are sent to their correct destination.
- tatting I love tatting for its intricate detail and the fun of creating something from nothing.
- Toting I brought my new parrot, Toting, with me on vacation.
- Totting I caught him totting up his expenses from last week.
- Touting He was going to continue touting the benefits of the product until the customer changed her mind.
- trading I am thinking about trading stocks tomorrow.
- Treating Treating her with kindness, he helped her carry her bags to the car.
- Treeing I saw a treeing buck in my backyard this morning.
- Trolling Jimmy is trolling me and I don't know why.
- Trooping Trooping is a traditional ceremony in the United Kingdom to celebrate the monarch's official birthday with a parade of the Household Division.
- trouping The theater company is trouping their latest production to cities across the country.
- truing After I had finished truing the wheels on my bike, I was able to ride it again.
- trusting I trusting that you can keep my secret.
- Trysting They arranged a secret trysting spot under the willow tree by the river.
- writing I am currently writing an essay for my literature class.
Misspelling of the day