How to spell TROTINGS correctly?
If you were trying to type "trotings" but realized it's misspelled, don't worry! Here are some correct suggestions: "tyrannos", "storing", "rotating", "testing" or "sorting."
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell trotings correctly
- Footings The footings of this building are very strong and can withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Frostings "I love to decorate cakes with various frostings, such as buttercream and cream cheese."
- Gratings The gratings on the floor prevented anyone from falling into the sewer.
- Probings He was conducting his probings with the utmost care and delicacy.
- Ratings The ratings for the new TV show were very low, leading to its cancellation after only one season.
- Tastings The wine store offered free tastings every Friday evening.
- Testings Testings were conducted to determine the effectiveness of the new software.
- Throatings As I sat by the river, I could hear the throatings of the bullfrogs.
- Tooting The sound of cars tooting their horns echoed through the busy city streets.
- Toting She went on a hike, toting a heavy backpack filled with water bottles and snacks.
- Tracings The physician ordered tracings of the patient's heart activity.
- Tradings I have been studying the art of tradings for many years.
- Trotting The horse was trotting in circles in the field.
- Trowing Trowing stones is not a safe activity and can cause serious injuries to innocent passersby.
- Writings I have been spending my evenings perusing the ancient writings of philosophers and poets.
Misspelling of the day