How to spell TROUMA correctly?
If you've stumbled upon the misspelling "trouma", fear not! The correct term you may be referring to could be "trauma". Trauma signifies an intensely distressing or disturbing event that can deeply affect an individual physically or emotionally. Seek appropriate support if you or someone you know experiences trauma.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell trouma correctly
- aroma The aroma of fresh coffee filled the air, making me feel more awake.
- trauma The victim suffered trauma after the unfortunate incident.
- Traumas many traumas can lead to post-traumatic stress disorder
- troika The troika of economists convened on Tuesday to discuss monetary policy.
- trough The trough was very deep and I had to crawl to the top.
- troupe The troupe of actors performed an outstanding rendition of the play.
- trout The trout in the stream are safe to eat.
- truman The Truman show was a groundbreaking TV show which starred Truman Capote.
- trump I heard the trump of elephants in the distance.
Misspelling of the day