Correct spelling for TROVING
We think the word troving is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for troving
- braving Or I, well born, carefully brought up, a woman of the world, and married-no matter how-not braving the world at all, but miserably trying to deceive it, and my husband, and my child?
- craving They fought wet and fought cold, and their craving was for hot drink.
- deriving We hear that Mr J.R. Green "likes the Reformation and Puritanism less the more he looks into them," again a not uncommon experience-and that Mr Stopford Brooke is deriving much edification from the review of his Primer.
- driving But the broken ground straight ahead would prevent her from driving directly to it.
- droning As they worked they sang, droning a war-song which seemed to give zest to their labours.
- grooving -Concerning the choice of grooving, there is divergence of opinion, some managers preferring one type, which others reject in favour of another type.
- raving He was alive a few hours ago, for I could hear him raving and shouting outside the wall we built.
- roving The third day brought a diversion in the shape of a trap by a roving party of the Sheriff's men.
- striving Was she in real life, or sitting there, watching, thinking, striving to endure, in a dream?
- thriving There was not much hotel about it, but there was quite a thriving shop, divided into two parts-one, general store, the other public.
- tracing He nodded, and for the moment she made no reply, and sat with eyes downcast, tracing a little figure upon the tablecloth with her finger tip.
- trading Started at his old business of fur-trading again.
- trevino Well recommended to General Trevino from kinsmen of his wife, who was a daughter of General Ord of our army, he gave me a letter to Captain Abran de la Garza, commanding at Musquiz, directing him to furnish me any cavalry escort or supplies I might ask for, and the following day we started north from Lampasos on our one-hundred-mile march to Musquiz.
- Graving Nowhere is the truth more strongly brought home to us that there is another kind of evidence besides chronicles, besides even written documents, the evidence of the works of the men themselves who did deeds which no one took the trouble to record with the pen or with the graving tool.
- Riving Dividing and gliding and sliding, And falling and brawling and sprawling, And driving and riving and striving, And sprinkling and twinkling and wrinkling, And sounding and bounding and rounding, And bubbling and troubling and doubling, And grumbling and rumbling and tumbling, And clattering and battering and shattering;
- Treeing The other coonhound breeds were not able to be AKC-registered until the 2000s; the Redbone and Bluetick Coonhounds were both recognized in 2009, the English in 2011, and the Treeing Walker in 2012.
- Trolling For trolling, your top should be stiff and strong.
- Trooping But it was the women at the boarding house-to instance the boarding house-the fifteen women, the immense, straggling army of women as they looked to be, when they came trooping in to dinner or went trailing out again, that had Rosalie's sharpest observation and that best pointed her youthful estimates.
- Trotting How could one read if one were constantly trotting in and out?
- Proving We had been too busy to discuss any plans beyond the proving up.
106 words made from the letters troving
3 letter words made from troving:
4 letter words made from troving:
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will