How to spell TROWZERS correctly?
One possible correction for the misspelling "trowzers" is "trousers". This is the standard spelling for the clothing item that covers the legs and waist. Other correct suggestions might include "pants" or "slacks", depending on regional language preferences.
List of suggestions on how to spell trowzers correctly
- Bronzers I like to use bronzers to give my face a sun-kissed look.
- Browsers Browsers are applications used to access information on the World Wide Web.
- Growers Growers of organic vegetables face many challenges in maintaining healthy crops without the use of synthetic pesticides and fertilizers.
- Growlers The bar sold growlers of beer to take home.
- Prowlers The police patrolled the neighborhood to keep an eye out for prowlers.
- Rowers The rowers in the regatta worked tirelessly to cross the finish line first.
- Throwers Professional athletes who specialize in throwing events, such as discus and shot put, are commonly referred to as throwers.
- Towers The Twin Towers used to be a major landmark in New York City.
- Towners The Towners were excited to host their first backyard barbecue of the summer.
- Trawlers Trawlers are large fishing vessels that are equipped with powerful engines and large nets.
- Troopers The troopers were dispatched to the scene of the accident to investigate.
- Trotters The pig's trotters were stewed until tender and flavorful.
- Troupers Despite having a cold, they still performed like troupers on stage.
- Trousers He wore a crisp white shirt and black trousers to the job interview.
- Trowels The gardener used different sizes of trowels to plant various flowers.
Misspelling of the day