Correct spelling for TTAKE
We think the word ttake is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ttake
- bake Twenty minutes is about long enough to bake.
- cake It takes history to make such a cake.
- drake "Before the trial," says Drake, "several of her own children had frankly and fully confessed not only that they were witches themselves, but that their mother had made them so."
- duke I charge the Duke of Bassano to answer them in detail.
- fake Of course there is a possibility this letter may be a fake, but somehow I've a feeling it is real.
- hake The "Wild Cat" cast anchor close to the "Heron," and Harry and Hake Moss came ashore and heartily greeted Rank.
- lake The sun sank lower; the shadows down about the lake shores thickened and began to run, more and more swiftly, up the surrounding slopes.
- make This is the moste strongeste waie of edificacion, that is made, for that it defendeth thee from the artillerie, and from Ladders, and it giveth not facilitie to the enemie, to fill up the diche: Then the walle ought to be high, of that heighth as shall bee thought beste, and no lesse thick, then two yardes and a quarter, for to make it more difficult to ruinate.
- outtake Strictly speaking, however, these are film errors, and not "bloopers" since they did not occur in outtake footage or a live broadcast.
- rake The rake being every morning drawn over the gravel to efface the marks left by the coach wheels, I judged by the number of ruts of that of the persons who had arrived in the afternoon.
- retake Will you retake possession of your lodgings in the Rue de la Croix Blanche?
- sake Now, for goodness' sake, don't keep me any longer.
- stage When he got there, he found it was diphtheria at its most advanced stage.
- stake The honor of the army is at stake.
- stoke There were always three especial sources of turmoil at Stoke-the curates, the butlers, and the gardeners.
- tack "I am not a lady detective," she smiled back, taking a sudden keen delight in the knowledge that she had taken the right tack, and that she was puzzling Pollard.
- Betake When the game was over and the propositions made for further matches and the like,-Miss Boncassen said that she would betake herself to her own room.
- Jake You ain't had a letter from Jake?"
16 words made from the letters ttake
5 letter words made from ttake:
Misspelling of the day
- waste line